This article will tell you how to check all the monetary transactions conducted on your website. Once a student books a session or enrols in a course, the same is shown in the transaction page. Here the website administrator can get complete details of all transaction happened on the website.
- To check the transactions, first you have to login in the website admin page as administrator.
- Then click on reports and then on transactions.
- Here you can see all the transactions conducted on the website.Using the search bar, you can find the transaction of a particular tutor or a particular student.
- One thing to note is that for one-to-one sessions, the money is not automatically debited from the student’s bank account. You have to capture it manually. This is done so that in case you have to refund the money, you don’t have to pay payment gateway transaction cost twice.
- Same is not true in case of online courses. The fee deposited for courses is automatically captured.
You can watch this YouTube explainer video of how to create tutor profile from admin portal