In this article, I will tell you about the different tabs in course option in the website admin portal. We have classified all the courses in certain categories for better management.
- To see the course tab you have to log in the website admin page.
- Now click on sessions option, then again on course link.
Different tabs are classified as follows:
- The first tab is Public. It lists details of all the courses which have been approved and made public by the admin. These courses will be visible in the website to all the users and they can register in the courses.
- The second tab is approved. It lists details of all the courses which have been approved but not made public by the admin. A course can be in approved tab, if the admin does not want to make the course public and wants to enrol students from the admin portal. Otherwise, admin can remove a course from the website frontend. In students column, you can see the number of students registered in that course. We have created another video with full details of the course page, kindly refer that.
- The third tab is Pending: It will list the details of all the courses which have been submitted by a tutor but needs to be approved or denied by the website administrator.
- The fourth tab is Denied. It will list the details of all the courses which have been denied by the admin for some particular reason.
- The fifth tab is Completed. It will list the details of all the courses whose time duration of the course is now over. Once the duration of course is over, a public or approved course automatically moves to Completed tab.
- The sixth tab is expired. It will list all the courses which were created by tutors or admin but not approved by admin in time.