Here we will show you how to approve a course. You can refer to this article on how to create an online course
Once the course has been created by tutor or website administrator, it is in pending state. Now website administrator has to approve and make it public. Only then, students will be able to see the course in the website and enroll in it.
Here is the process to approve a course:
- To approve a course, you have to login in the admin website, as the website administrator.
- Next click on sessions and then on courses.
- Here, click on pending tab, to see all the pending courses. Now click on the course title, you want to approve.
- In the new page, check all the course details. If you are fine with it, approve the course, otherwise deny it. If you are denying the course, you have to give the reason for denial. This will be kind of feedback for the tutor. Once you have approved the course, you will also have to make it public. Main benefit of this feature is when you want to remove a course from the website. Suppose, you want to remove a course from the website, so that students can’t enroll in it, then you have to simply click on remove from public button.
- Once a course has been made public, you can check the same in the website’s course page.
- Sometimes, you might want to add students in the course from the admin portal without making them go through the payment process. For that scenario, you can add student in the course as an admin by adding student’s registered email id in course.
Once you have approved the course and made it public, you can invite students to register in it. Here is the process on how to enrol in the course
You can watch the same in this YouTube explainer video