In order to tutor in the website, you have to create the tutor profile. Here is the process on how to create tutor profile from the website.
A tutor can connect and conduct online tutoring classes for students from all over the world. Prerequisite for that is to create tutor profile.
There is an alternative method to create a tutor profile. Website administrator can also create tutor profile.
Here is the process to create a tutor profile.
- First go to the website, where you want to create your tutor profile. Click on Sign in button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Next click on sign up as a tutor. Fill all the required fields and click on sign up.
- An email will be sent to your email ID for verification. Click on verify link to authenticate your email ID.
Now your tutor profile has been created on the website. First, you have to complete your profile with all the details.
- To sign in, use the same mail ID and password, that you have given in sign up page, and click on sign in.
- First, you have to enter basic info. Here fill all the mandatory fields like time zone, gender, phone number, and address. A verification OTP will be sent on your phone number. Enter the OTP and verify your phone. Now click on save and next.
- In the next page, enter your education details, and click on save and next.
- Now select the type of students and subject you want to tutor. Once done, click on save and next.
- In the next page, fill your tutoring details like tutoring languages, years of tutoring experience, tutoring fee per hour, etc. and click on save and next.
- Next page is the most important page. Here you have to market yourself to the potential students and their parents. One advice, don’t be very modest. Use your clear face picture. Once you have entered all the information, click on save and next.
- In the next page, you need to select your availability to students. If your schedule is the same for all 7 days, you can apply same timing for all the 7 days. Now click on save and next.
- In the last page, click the checkbox to show your consent to the agreement. Type your first name and last name as your digital signature. And click on finish.
Now your complete tutor profile has been created on the tutoring website. Once the website administrator approves your profile and makes it public, it will be visible for students on the website. Here is the process of how to approve tutor profile
Once the website administrator has approved your tutor profile, you can create your first online course. Here is process of how to create online course
In your approved profile you can also check your earnings. Click here on How to check tutor earnings.
Whenever it is required you can also change the availability in your profile. Click here to how to change the tutor availability.
You can refer this YouTube explainer video for how to create tutor profile