After student or administrator books a session, tutor or website administrator can accept or deny, or reschedule the session.
Here is the process to accept or deny the session as a tutor.
- To accept or deny the session, login in the tutoring website with tutor login credentials.
- You can see session request in pending session category. Click on approve or decline button.
- Then click on approve button to accept the request. Or on cancel button to decline the request.
- To reschedule the session, click on session.
- Go to the session to be rescheduled and click on reschedule button.
- Now select when do you want to conduct the session, and click on reschedule session.
- The session has been rescheduled
The tutoring session can also be accepted, or denied by the website administrator.
Follow this process to accept, deny or reschedule the session as website administrator.
- For this, the administrator has to login in the website admin portal multiadmin.mytutoring.co
- Click on Sessions option in top menu and again on Sessions option.
- Next click on pending option, and then on corresponding Room ID, of the session you want to accept.
- A session info page will open, here you can approve, or decline the session.
- To Reschedule the session, click on the room ID of the session to be rescheduled.
- In the session info page, here you can Reschedule the session
Once a session has been approved, it can be launched before 15 minutes of the scheduled time. Click here on How to launch online tutoring session
You can watch the same in this YouTube explainer video.