Changing website settings is important because, it will help you to personalise the website as per your business requirements. We recommend you to enter all the relevant information, soon after starting your website.
To change the website settings follow the following steps:
- After logging into your admin portal multiadmin.mytutoring.co .
- Click on SETTING options in the top right hand side of the screen, then click on website setting.
- In next step fill the fields like:
- Website name
- Email Address
- Where do you want money to be credited?
- Do you want to include tax over and above tutoring fee?
- Whiteboard Setting
- Do you have a registered company?
- Social Media Links
- Phone Number
Once you have entered all the details, click on submit button to save the changes.
After you have personalised your website, it is time for you to start online tutoring. First step for that is to create subjects for your website. Click here on how to create subjects for your website.
You can watch this YouTube explainer video on how to personalise your website settings