First step towards making your online tutoring website operational is adding your custom subjects in the website. These subjects will be later added by tutors in their tutoring profile.
When potential students visit a tutor profile, information about subjects he / she teaches helps them to make an informed decision. Similarly, student can search for tutors who teach any particular subject. That is why, you need to add subjects in your tutoring website.
myTutoring allows you to define subjects as per your wish. As a website owner, you have 100% freedom in choosing name of the subjects.
To add subjects, you need to follow the following steps
- Login in your tutoring website’s admin portal - https://multiadmin.mytutoring.co
- After logging in, click on the SUBJECT option in the top menu bar
- First you have to add GROUP. Group is set of similar exams for which same tutor may have competency. For example, you can add Grade 6 to 8 in one Group.
- Then add LEVEL under each GROUP. LEVEL is each exam classified separately under the GROUP. For example, you can add Grade 6, Grade 7 and Grade 8 under group Grade 6 to 8.
- Next you have to add CATEGORY under each LEVEL. CATEGORY is further classification of each exam. For example, you can add IB, CBSE, GCSE under level Grade 6, 7 and 8. Here please make a note, that the category ID should be unique for each category name. For example, if you have given CB as category ID for category name CBSE in grade 6, then you have to give same ID, while creating the same category in grade 7 as well.
- At last, add SUBJECTS under each CATEGORY. For example You can add MATH, ENGLISH, HISTORY under IB, CBSE and GCSE category.
After you have added subjects, next step is to add tutor profile in the website. Here is complete process of how to add tutors in the website.
You can watch this YouTube explainer video on how to add subjects in the website