Once you have started using online tutoring website, you might want to change text in the website frontend.
If you don't want to edit the website theme, you should personalise the website settings. Click here for how to personalise the website settings
Here is the complete to edit your tutoring website theme-
- Login into your website admin portal - multiadmin.mytutoring.co with your admin credentials
- Click on the website option which is next to dashboard on the top left of the screen and click on theme option.
- In the next step, click on edit and then edit theme.
- A pop up will open. Here you can edit your website details. Once you have made all the changes, click on Save Changes at bottom of the page.
- Now if you go to your website, you can see the changes.
After editing the website theme, you should personalise the website settings
You can watch the same in this YouTube explainer video